The take on this already seems to be that Chris Matthews stepped over the line here, that he made things “awkward” by confronting Reince Priebus’ weak and two-faced rationalizations for Romney and the GOP’s dogwhistle racebaiting.
That take, of course, is wrong.
Matthews hits the nail on the head here and shame on the Morning Joe crew for their “tell us how you really feel” collar-tugging. Listen to when the audience laughs and applauds. Matthews is CORRECT. The press is SUPPOSED to make people in power uncomfortable.
- lafuguedantoine likes this
- allisonwilliamsmusic likes this
- nicky36 likes this
- ladygrl reblogged this from danforth
- theduty likes this
- tooltrek likes this
- imoverthinkingitagain reblogged this from laughterkey
- sconemonster reblogged this from laughterkey
- luvst0ned reblogged this from laughterkey
- albertis reblogged this from mattbraunger
- pluimer likes this
- respectthedangerofknives likes this
- likeregularchickens likes this
- mattstark reblogged this from danforth
- rockingpharaoh likes this
- televandalist likes this
- khealywu likes this
- mattbraunger reblogged this from danforth
- thepathealy likes this
- rhiannalarocque said: Chris Matthews has been watching The Newsroom. Good work!
- mattgourley likes this
- ron-bailey likes this
- laughterkey reblogged this from danforth
- pauljay reblogged this from danforth
- pauljay likes this
- danforth posted this